In the morning, I was awaken by my roommate, Ee Pei at about 9 a.m. She asked me to accompany her to the market to buy some groceries. I went to get ready and we went downstairs to get in my car. Guess what? It was raining heavily and I am trying to unlock my car with the button but the switch was not open. So, I used my car key to unlock the door. No alarm was ringing. Then, I tried to start my car's engine. Oh gosh, it was not working! What should I do? I quickly call my god brother, Wesley for help. But he said only after work at about 2 p.m. that he could come.
When I was waiting for him, I was studying too because my exams are very near. At about 4 p.m. he and his dad reached my place and they were parking right in front of my car. Funny thing was, he chased people out from that parking in order to help me. They started working on charging with wires from their Kancil first. But it wasn't look too well. My Kancil's battery can't even have enough energy to start its engine. Then, they called and asked Wesley's cousin to come with his Proton Saga (I guess). It has a bigger source to charge my car. The car seemed to be very well charging. Then his cousin went away back home.
We managed to drive a round nearby my house. I thought it should be alright. And I was too smart to ask Wesley to restart the engine. There it goes, can't start the engine again. After an hour of try and error, we decided to charge it again by tomorrow morning where I need to drive home to Shah Alam. I was not going back today was because I wanted to watch Beethoven's Symphony performance presented a group of professions gathered from various countries in Istana Budaya. Besides, there are a big group of fantastic choir members and also four very talented singers for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. I didn't want to miss this good opportunity.
I think I had a special day today. Although the day started with a bad morning but at least it ended nicely and satisfatory.
When I was waiting for him, I was studying too because my exams are very near. At about 4 p.m. he and his dad reached my place and they were parking right in front of my car. Funny thing was, he chased people out from that parking in order to help me. They started working on charging with wires from their Kancil first. But it wasn't look too well. My Kancil's battery can't even have enough energy to start its engine. Then, they called and asked Wesley's cousin to come with his Proton Saga (I guess). It has a bigger source to charge my car. The car seemed to be very well charging. Then his cousin went away back home.
We managed to drive a round nearby my house. I thought it should be alright. And I was too smart to ask Wesley to restart the engine. There it goes, can't start the engine again. After an hour of try and error, we decided to charge it again by tomorrow morning where I need to drive home to Shah Alam. I was not going back today was because I wanted to watch Beethoven's Symphony performance presented a group of professions gathered from various countries in Istana Budaya. Besides, there are a big group of fantastic choir members and also four very talented singers for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. I didn't want to miss this good opportunity.
I think I had a special day today. Although the day started with a bad morning but at least it ended nicely and satisfatory.





No comments:
Post a Comment