At last, I've finished watching the "1 Litre of Tears". I really hope that the ending was not like that. I didn't want Aya to die. In her diary, she wrote:" Mom, am I able to get married?". I cried. I am not too sure whether the real Haruto Asou is really existed in real life. But if he is, I really wish that Asou-kun and Aya-chan can be together forever. He was so nice to Aya. I pity him that he had to suffer for his closed ones' deaths, his brother and Aya's.
However, though Aya has passed away but her will has never bring underneath the earth together with her. Because of her cries, she was able to produce many phrases that touch millions of people's heart and encourage them to go on with their lives, especially to those who are having the same disease as her. Moreoever, her younger sister, Ako-san has totally changed into a better person who is hardworking and determined. She continued her sister's dream to be able to graduate from her previous high school, Higashikou. With her low grades as before, she was unable to enter that high school. But because of Aya-chan, she studied hard enough for her family seek, especially her beloved sister.
Her little sister, Rika-san is teaching kids how to study, as a private tutor. His younger brother, Hiroki-san is working as a policeman, protecting the area and keeping it safe (why not a toufu maker, just like his dad?). Her younger sister, Ako-san, after graduating from Higashikou where Aya attended, like her mother, Shioka-san, she has been working as a health consultant. Her dad, Mizuo-san and her mom, Shioka-san, up till now are still continuing to pass on Aya-san's beliefs.
However, though Aya has passed away but her will has never bring underneath the earth together with her. Because of her cries, she was able to produce many phrases that touch millions of people's heart and encourage them to go on with their lives, especially to those who are having the same disease as her. Moreoever, her younger sister, Ako-san has totally changed into a better person who is hardworking and determined. She continued her sister's dream to be able to graduate from her previous high school, Higashikou. With her low grades as before, she was unable to enter that high school. But because of Aya-chan, she studied hard enough for her family seek, especially her beloved sister.
Her little sister, Rika-san is teaching kids how to study, as a private tutor. His younger brother, Hiroki-san is working as a policeman, protecting the area and keeping it safe (why not a toufu maker, just like his dad?). Her younger sister, Ako-san, after graduating from Higashikou where Aya attended, like her mother, Shioka-san, she has been working as a health consultant. Her dad, Mizuo-san and her mom, Shioka-san, up till now are still continuing to pass on Aya-san's beliefs.







No comments:
Post a Comment