Many times, I failed to express my feelings in speeches. May be the most comfortable and easiest way to express myself is through writing. And here it is - the place to fill in my thoughts, my feelings, my life and everything about me. Welcome to my world...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm a level 40 Segnale

I'm already level 40 being a Segnale (healer) in the online game 2Moons. Current experience is 65% before reaching level 41. Chee Meng's hunter character is about level 36 to 37. He's catching me soon. I wish that my level will always be ahead of him (so that I'm not the lowest level among my friends). Actually he was ahead of me. When I was first started playing on last Friday's night, he was already level twenty something. On that day alone, I have leveled up 27 level already because of the double experience and double drop event. My friends said that I considered level quite fast already. In within 5 days has reached level 40 ^^

No comments: