Many times, I failed to express my feelings in speeches. May be the most comfortable and easiest way to express myself is through writing. And here it is - the place to fill in my thoughts, my feelings, my life and everything about me. Welcome to my world...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hari Raya Holidays

Nothing much to do during Hari Raya holidays. What I did is just level up my character in the online game 2Moons. And this has caused my time up side down @.@ - meaning morning I sleep (until evening) and then night time I'll play the game (until morning). It's bad though but it's fun. I am now a level 52 segnale. Well, still growing slowly due to my character is very hard to level up in this middle range level, especially when my hitting skills are slow and not very high. I felt sucks now actually because I was always killed by other pk-ers. Good thing is that my guild members encourage me a lot, saying that when i'm high level at about 60+, i will be very strong. Well, I couldn't wait leveling up fast until then. When i'm reaching that stage, i'm gonna pk others too (ngek ngek ngek...) It's a trend passing on XD

My PK list:
1) tashiro22
2) ZaIDoS
(will update time to time)

I have known many friends through this game. They are Wei (guild leader's brother), Ming (guild leader) and Vincent from Brunei, Serenee from Singapore, Adrain from California and many more.... All of them are very nice persons. I'm so glad to know them ^^

No comments: