Many times, I failed to express my feelings in speeches. May be the most comfortable and easiest way to express myself is through writing. And here it is - the place to fill in my thoughts, my feelings, my life and everything about me. Welcome to my world...

Monday, August 13, 2007

I Am A Practical Teahcer

It has been almost a month that I didn't jot down my journal. Many things happened for the past few weeks. I have been going to Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Suria (SKSS) to teach as a practical teacher. I have taught there for 3 weeks already and now is going to be the 4th week. At first, I was excited and worried too because it will be my frist experience in teaching. So far, the teaching I have done was quite okay. Just that the students are quite talkative at all the time. It means that the teachers have to keep reminding them to be quite and behave themselves.
Today, I conducted the singing section during the assembly. I hope there was not much mistakes I've made as I didn't conduct for quite some time already since the month of May this year. Besides, these three days are going to be quite free to me because of the school is having exams now and I don't need to prepare the Rancangan Pengajaran Harian (RPH) yet.
On top of that, I have joinned the bible study today at 8.30 p.m. This was my first lesson today. It was conducted by Jasmine's friend. The lesson went well as we were quite understand the content today. I hope that God will speak to me as I am reading and understand the Word of God.

No comments: