Today as usual, go to class at 8 a.m. and have two hours classes with Miss Lim Zack Chiew (if i'm not mistaken). She is a new lecturer in my college. I think she just transfers here from IPTAA, Pahang. To me, I think she is a good lecturer who is knowledgeable, skillful in piano and experienced in teaching. I have a lot to learn from her. Hopefully she won't be transfered again to another colleges. One of her activities, she asks us to draw a monkey, then she asks us to draw a new animal based on our creativity (a combination of many parts of the different animals). Guess what I draw? Start to imagine the combination of a cat's head with an unicorn's horn on it, snake's body, fish's tail and a pair of bird's wings. Don't ask me why because I also don't know why I draw them.
Basically after her class at about 10 a.m., there is no other class to attend and Yet Huan, Hui Ni, Wen Xin, Zi Yin and I go home. Unfortunately, En. Yusri last minute says that he wants to enter the class at 11.30 a.m. So, we go back to the college again. Who knows, En Yusri didn't enter the class. =.=' Sweat!! We wait until 1 p.m. En. Mah Kok Heng only takes over for 30 minutes briefing about the praticum.
Then, the orchestra practice comes. Flutists (included myself) get a lot of nagging because we are still, so called 'unqualified' or 'lousy' among the other sections (euphonium, clarinet, trumpet, horn, trombone, saxophone and baritone). Sigh. I really hated the practice sessions. We always get nagging by En. Suhaimi only. I know it's really our fault for not practicing everyday that makes him so disappointed. I guess what can we do is to practice hard only (without guidance). I don't know how to improve also. Apart from my section gets scolded by him, in fact the other sections also get it too. Because most of us are behaving in human nature, LAZY!!!
We reach home at about 5 p.m. After an hour later, I just have my dinner. For quite some time I didn't cook and eat my home food. Most of the time, I eat outside in the last week. I felt bored of eating the hawkers stalls' food. Hui Ni teaches me to cook a dish. It's pork and mushroom cook with onion, ginger, garlic and 'serai'. It tasted so delicious. Thanks to her :)
Basically after her class at about 10 a.m., there is no other class to attend and Yet Huan, Hui Ni, Wen Xin, Zi Yin and I go home. Unfortunately, En. Yusri last minute says that he wants to enter the class at 11.30 a.m. So, we go back to the college again. Who knows, En Yusri didn't enter the class. =.=' Sweat!! We wait until 1 p.m. En. Mah Kok Heng only takes over for 30 minutes briefing about the praticum.
Then, the orchestra practice comes. Flutists (included myself) get a lot of nagging because we are still, so called 'unqualified' or 'lousy' among the other sections (euphonium, clarinet, trumpet, horn, trombone, saxophone and baritone). Sigh. I really hated the practice sessions. We always get nagging by En. Suhaimi only. I know it's really our fault for not practicing everyday that makes him so disappointed. I guess what can we do is to practice hard only (without guidance). I don't know how to improve also. Apart from my section gets scolded by him, in fact the other sections also get it too. Because most of us are behaving in human nature, LAZY!!!
We reach home at about 5 p.m. After an hour later, I just have my dinner. For quite some time I didn't cook and eat my home food. Most of the time, I eat outside in the last week. I felt bored of eating the hawkers stalls' food. Hui Ni teaches me to cook a dish. It's pork and mushroom cook with onion, ginger, garlic and 'serai'. It tasted so delicious. Thanks to her :)





No comments:
Post a Comment