I went to sleep at about 1 something in the midnight but I could't sleep at all. I was viewing the clock when every hour passed by at the meanwhile was laying down on the bed waiting to fall asleep. The time passed by... 2.30 am... 3.30 am... 4.30 am... and finally it had reached 5.00 am. It was time for me to wake up now. Since today is the first day in school, I don't wanna be late. Further more, I haven't estimate the traveling time to OUG in the morning.
We started to move from Cheras at 6.35 am and we reached there about 6.55 am.
Many times, I failed to express my feelings in speeches. May be the most comfortable and easiest way to express myself is through writing. And here it is - the place to fill in my thoughts, my feelings, my life and everything about me. Welcome to my world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment