After studying and sitting for the three difficult exams, I feel a bit released and relax now though another three more exams are coming. Due to stress and worried, I barely sleep well in the pass two night. Rolling on the bed for few hours is making me feel like one minute as one hour. I didn't really study well neither make myself prepared for the exams. I know, this is the cost that I need to take.
I don't think I will feel much more relax even after all the exams. Though as usual like any other school having one week holiday, "thanks" to the college there is a PBSM camp coming up on 12-15 March 2008 which everyone couldn't escape. It is 4 day and 3 night camp but actually it means almost one week gone because we will be traveling to Besut in Terengganu on 11 March and come back by 16 March. And the next day college reopens. Well, just hope for the best to come.
I don't think I will feel much more relax even after all the exams. Though as usual like any other school having one week holiday, "thanks" to the college there is a PBSM camp coming up on 12-15 March 2008 which everyone couldn't escape. It is 4 day and 3 night camp but actually it means almost one week gone because we will be traveling to Besut in Terengganu on 11 March and come back by 16 March. And the next day college reopens. Well, just hope for the best to come.





No comments:
Post a Comment